Got this link from http://neokautilya.blogspot.com/2005/07/dhars-book-open-secrets.html. Worth a Read!!!
A retired Indian Police Service officer, Maloy Krishna Dhar, has revealed in his book Open Secrets certain "facts" that otherwise would have remained secret in the files of the Intelligence Bureau, which he served for 29 years. Though some of these incidents have always been talked about at informal gatherings, no one from the IB ever tried to produce it in "black and white". Dhar, in his 519-page book, makes a reference to an alleged plot by Dhirubhai Ambani's Reliance Industries to replace the then Prime Minister, Rajiv Gandhi, with his cousin Arun Nehru. He also gives vivid accounts of Maneka Gandhi's phone being tapped during Indira Gandhi's regime, the love life of BJP leaders Uma Bharti and K.N. Govinda-charya, an encounter with a Delhi policeman who had managed a posting at a coveted police station in central Delhi after spending Rs 5 lakhs for this and the identification of four Union ministers in Indira Gandhi's Cabinet as alleged conduits of the KGB, the intelligence agency of the erstwhile Soviet Union. Although the author doesn't provide any direct evidence to prove his points, he claims to have picked only those incidents which had a direct bearing on him as an IB operative and with which he was involved on official orders from his boss in the IB. A former joint director in the IB, Dhar's book also contains a reference to how Dhirubhai Ambani gained a foothold inside the Indira Gandhi administration through certain bureaucrats. The author also claims in his book that Mr. George Fernandes was rated by the IB as a foreign spy because of his links with Socialist International. "Several surveillance measures were adopted to keep a tag on his activities," Dhar claims in his book. On Maneka Gandhi he says: "The popular perception that Maneka was thrown out of 1, Safdarjung Road is not correct. She had meticulously prepared for the event ... My static watchers and moles inside the Prime Minister's house had noticed Maneka transferring out small baggage items, which allegedly contained cash, from Safdarjung house to her mother's place at Jorbagh ... Soon after Maneka contrived her exit from the Safdarjung residence of Indira Gandhi, I was directed to mount renewed technical and human intelligence operations against Maneka Gandhi and her mother... I was directed to bug the target phone and locate a `safe house' to record the transmitted telephone and room conversations... The assigned task was accomplished without breaking into the premises of Maneka Gandhi." On Dhirubhai Ambani and Arun Nehru he writes: "Rajiv's woes were aggravated by a spate of `scandals' ... Arun Nehru, V.C. Shukla and powerful lobbies that ranged from industrial houses to thirsty and hungry politicians ably assisted him. In fact, certain accounts attributed a plotted coup by the Reliance Industry of Dhirubhai Ambani to replace Rajiv by Arun Nehru. They were indeed close during the days of bonhomie when Arun collected funds for Rajiv's political campaign. Dhirubhai was known to be a kind financier behind many a successful politician in India."
"We know nothing about you." told Mr. P.A. Sangma looking at sownia Gandhi. Every leader in that room were aware of the fact that the Russian spy agency KGB had deposited US $2 billion (Rs 9400 Crores) in a Swiss bank account in 1985 in the "minor" account of raahul Gandhi managed by his mother sownia Gandhi that was reported years back in .Schweitzer Illustrierte, a Swiss news magazine. Is sownia Gandhi, who called Vajpayee a gaddar (traitor) is the actual traitor? Does sownia Gandhi alias Maino is a possible KGB and the Vatican secret agency Opus Dei's plant in India.
sownia had bluffed Parliament in the 'Who is who' record which is part of the Parliament record, wherein it was stated on page 291 that sownia Gandhi had a diploma in English from Cambridge University. This is false information and sownia does not have even a high school certificate. This amounts to lying to the Parliament. sownia had gone to work as a housemaid in the town of Cambridge and was learning English in a teaching shop. Russian Intelligence agencies have planted her in front of Rajiv Gandhi to trap him. The nation has no clue about who sownia really is. What sownia was doing between 1963 to 1967 in UK if she was not studying? India has no time to waste to find out the truth of sownia Gandhi. She has a pedestrian intellect and not a suitable material to head our nation.
Who is sownia? She is Antonia Maino of Italy and was born to Mrs. Paola Maino, in a small village called Orbassano, near Turin city. Her father was Stephano Maino and was a member of the fascist party. sownia's parents were poor. sownia was sent to UK from Italy to work as a housemaid in Cambridge. As her English was poor she used to attend a part time English speaking class at a roadside tutorial. Mrs. Antonia Maino was given the name 'sownia' by her late mother-in-law, Indira Gandhi. But there is no notification in the gazette regarding this change in name. This change of name runs in Nehru family is to fool the Indian public for their votes. Indira Gandhi was Indira Priyadasini. Indira married as per Islamic rites Feroz Khan after converting herself to Islam. Indira’s muslim name was Maimuna Begum and later both had changed their name to fool the public of India on the advice of Ghandi by an affidavit in a court to Indira Gandhi and Feroz Gandhi. .
Before finding out about sownia Gandhi, we should see what chilling incident happened in our neighboring Sikkim. In Sikkim a CIA agent Hope Cooke was presented as an American research student to the Sikkim prince and future King Palden Thondup Namgyal, for creating an independent Sikkim. . The then king appointed Ms. Cook as the English language tutor to the crown prince. Ms. Cook conveniently fell in love with her student and this culminated in the Royal wedding. Sikkim. Prince Palden Thondup Namgyal aged 39 married Hope Cooke, 22 in 1963 and conveniently his father Tashi Namgyal, the eleventh chogyal died in the same year. Sikkim used to be a protectorate of India, which had overall responsibility for its defense and foreign relations. Barring this, the territory enjoyed some autonomy under the Chogyal (ruler). The Indian intelligence was aware of CIA plot. Our government in 1975 ended the special status of Sikkim and Cook along with chogyal emigrated to US. sownia could be the KGB or the Pope’s Opus Dei’s answer in India to what CIA did in Sikkim.
Russian spy agency KGB’s deposit of US $2 billion (Rs 9400 Crores) in a Swiss bank account in 1985 in the "minor" account of raahul Gandhi managed by his mother sownia Gandhi as was reported years back in .Schweitzer Illustrierte, a Swiss news magazine was not for free. Antonia Maino alias sownia Gandhi has to payback for such an investment. Is this the amount Russians paid for buying India? . It is no wonder that Mushareef is asking for the mediation of Kashmir issue by sownia Gandhi. sownia was Antonia Maino and was born in1944 in Luciana in Italy as per her birth certificate submitted to our Government. Strangely her official father Stefano Maino a mason, a fascist, and a Nazi army volunteer was a prisoner-of-war in Russia continuously from 1942 to 1945. At the time of sownia’s marriage to Rajeev the papers had even reported that both were of the same age. So a new birth date of 1946 was created and the place of birth became Orbassano in Italy and the name became sownia which is uncommon in Italy. In 1966 she was working in London for an ISI operative Salman Thassir. sownia’s link to KGB is also reported in the press. When Manmohan Singh's government taken office, Russia called back its career diplomat Ambassador in New Delhi and posted as the new Ambassador a person who was the KGB station chief in New Delhi during the 1970s. So it may not be surprising that recently we made urgent payment to Russia that was widely reported, even though the prices are not negotiated or finalized. Facts are stranger than fiction. The revelations by the principal Swedish Bofors case investigator Sten Lindstrom on the pressure from the congress government in India that resulted in the misdirection and closing down of the Bofors investigation is really stunning information that points the finger at Rajiv and sownia. The pressure from India also led to the Swedish National Audit Bureau sending a blanked out version of its inquiry to India. When a team of senior executives from Bofors traveled to India to testify before the Joint Parliamentary Committee, they were prevented from doing so. Instead they met a small group of officials to whom they did not hand over any names He says that Ottavio Quattrocchi, the Italian middleman who negotiated the political payoff through A E Services, and who was paid $7,123,000 as a gift must be interrogated along with sownia Gandhi . 320 million Swedish kronor had been paid as bribe for the Bofors deal to the Hindujas and Win Chadha. Win Chadha used to get faxes in Dubai on cabinet decisions on Bofors from the office of Rajiv Gandhi when Rajiv was the prime minister. I still remember the day Rajiv Gandhi visited the Dubai businessman Chabria at his office in the Jumbo house in Bur Dubai in the night like a thief when Chabria was wanted by the Indian police and it was a real shocker for me. I would not have believed it had I not seen the incident. Only time will tell as to what was the reason for that secret and clandestine meeting in Dubai. Italian government has approached our government in October 2003 with a request to drop the case against Quattrocchi which means that the sownia marrying Rajiv is not a simple boy meets the girl thing, but could be a planned operation by the Vatican.
If sownia becomes the PM of India the havoc that will visit us is incalculable. Everything about our national security, defense, scientific and technological progress by BARC, ISRO, DRDO, ICAR, ICMR, our trade policies will be an open book to Russia, Rome and even to the Muslim nations. The Italian mafia will take over Indian institutions and businesses. The consequences are very dreadful and macabre to imagine as our nations will be taken over through the backdoor. In 1996 George Fernandez moved a resolution in the parliament which says that a person who is not an Indian by birth should not be allowed to hold high offices. sownia never forgot this incident. Subsequently foreign funds came for the establishment of Tehelka, a website whose CEO was a nephew of Arjun Singh of Congress. The chief of Zee TV is close to Congress. Tehelka went into elaborate deception to discredit the Defense department of corruption. They showed senior politicians, bureaucrats and army officials apparently taking bribes from journalists posing as arms dealers. Tehelka.com's sponsor Zee TV prominently featured the story, sensationalizing it in the bargain. As far as the contents of the Tehelka tapes are concerned, they are worth nothing. The 'evidence' of the tapes would be thrown of any court in five minutes. Even worse, they would not be admissible even in an FIR (first information report), without which there cannot be an investigation. To begin with, the 'evidence' was obtained illegally. Even the police need a court order to tape secretly. When the tapes were shown on TV, most people could not make head or tail of the comments provided by the broadcaster. Parliament was paralyzed for days by the opposition.
Possible involvement of ISI, KGB, Opus Dei
1. During Nehru's time Indira Gandhi might have been on the payroll of KGB. Later as per U.S. Congressional hearing records Indira Gandhi's family most likely Rajiv and sownia, were on the payroll of the Pakistani Banker the late Agha Hassan Abedi, who founded the Bank known as Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI). BCCI was a drug money laundering outfit finally owned by the ruler of Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Zyed. Mr. Manmohan Singh when he was the governor of Reserve Bank of India was advised by RAW not to issue license for opening the ISI bank BCCI in Bombay as BCCI was funding spying in India and was also funding the Pakistani nuclear programme. Yet Manmohan simply approved it. BCCI was used even by Reliance for its hawala transactions. (BCCI had grown as a result of it running a supply centre for ‘Pakistani minor girls’ to Sheikh Zyed and other leading Sheikhs in the Gulf. Naturally Sheikh became the leading share holder of BCCI. These details are available in the US senate reports.) The BCCI also known as the cocaine bank collapsed with a loss of $ 16 billion. All that Manmohan got was a scholarship for his daughter, but his main benefit turned out to be that the congress party immediately inducted him to the party. Many details are available in our parliamentary proceedings when the collapse of the BCCI was discussed. sownia had connections to the Vatican Bank which was active in Europe and America drug market where as BCCI specialized in the Asian drug market. Abedi's reach extended to the U.S. also. He even had the former Secretary of Defense Clark Clifford as his lobbyist for a fee of nearly $100 million. All this was exposed in U.S. Congressional hearings.
2. KGB might have murdered Indian Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Sastri, in Tashkent, by poisoning so that Nehru family can come back to power. Following the India-Pakistan War of 1965, Shastri met in Tashkent with President Ayub Khan of Pakistan and signed a “no-war” declaration. He died the next day Jan 11, 1966. The story put out by KGB that a Muslim cook with Lal Bahadur Sastri's entourage had poisoned him in Tashkent and escaped to Pakistan may be a cover-up for what KGB had done.
3. sownia Gandhi was groomed and presented in front of Rajiv Gandhi by KGB, to hook Rajiv which was successful. Subsequently Rajiv marries sownia.
4. KGB may be involved in the plane accident of Sanjiv Gandhi and might be pure murder to eliminate Sanjiv and to bring in Rajiv as the successor to Indira Gandhi. This paved the way for Rajiv Gandhi to become PM, who is married to KGB agent sownia.
5. Rajiv Gandhi was killed by the Sri Lankan terrorist group LTTE which is totally supported and financed by christian organizations abroad. Rajiv Gandhi was blown up in Tamil Nadu on May 21, 1991 by a Roman Catholic female suicide bomber Dhanu, 24, whose real name was Kalaivathi. Once Rajiv was killed the external spy agencies might have worked behind the scenes to promote sownia Gandhi. Potential threats to sownia’s leadership were one by one eliminated in excellently planned natural accidents which are a KGB specialty. All the deaths of potential future contenders of congress presidency were killed in accidents on Sundays. Sunday murders are a specialty of Christians and this is well proven in India's North Eastern states where the Christian terrorists murder Hindus mostly on Sundays. Muslims generally carryout terrorist killing of Hindus on Fridays. Rajesh Pilot died in a road accident on Sunday, Jitendra Prasada died of brain hemorrhage on Sunday and Madhava Scindia was killed in a place crash on Sunday. Kamal Nath, another prominent young Congress leader narrowly escaped when a small plane he was traveling in crashed, killing some others on board. On Sunday 30th September. 2001 Madhavrao Scindia who was deputy leader of the Congress in the Lok Sabha and one of its senior-most members, and who was also one of the boyfriend of sownia in London, was killed along with seven others. They were charred beyond recognition in a plane crash. Seventeen minutes before the plane was due to land in Kanpur, the Air Traffic Control in the city lost contact with it. The plane caught fire in mid-air and became a ball of fire by the time it hit the ground. Mystery shrouds the circumstances under which the aircraft crashed near Motta village in Mainpuri district. The Beechcraft C-90 aircraft used by Mr. Scindia belonged to Jindal Strips and was maintained by India International Aviation Ltd. In June 2000 the senior Congress leader Rajesh Pilot met with the fatal accident in the highway on a stretch between Jaipur and Dausa.
On the KGB connection, Dhar writes: "My painstaking research and intelligence penetration had succeeded in identifying four Union ministers (of Indira Gandhi's Cabinet) and over two dozen MPs who were on the payrolls of KGB operatives. Some of them are still around... But the most surprising area of penetration of the KGB was the ministry of defense and those layers of the Armed Forces which were responsible for procurement of military hardware. My list of these galactic stars did not amuse my bosses and I was advised to `secure that information' (sic) in my archive. No one at the top
had the gumption of illuminating the government with the identity of the Soviet targets... The most interesting case was that of a member of Parliament who regularly received a pay packet from the Soviet embassy for covering certain segments of the kitchen cabinet of Indira Gandhi."
Farmers in a remote village in Honavar, 600 km away from Bangalore, are using ATM machines to open a bank account. Believe us - it's true.
An ATM machine loaded on a van winds its way through the dusty roads of over five villages offering 22000-odd farmers perhaps their first experience with a bank - they can open an account, request for a loan and be able to deposit as well as withdraw cash at will in the near future.
1. There are over 20 million metric tons of mangos grown throughout the tropical and sub-tropical world. The leading mango producer is India, with very little export as most are consumed within the country.
2. The Mango tree plays a sacred role in India; it is a symbol of love and some believe that the Mango tree can grant wishes.
4. Chief importers are England and France, absorbing 82% of all mango shipments. Mango consumers in England are mostly residents of Indian origin, or English people who formerly lived in India.
5. India, with 2,471,000 acres (1,000,000 ha) of mangos (70% of its fruit-growing area) produces 65% of the world's mango crop–9,920,700 tons (9,000,000 MT).
6. A mango seed from Guatemala was planted in California about 1880 and a few trees have borne fruit in the warmest locations of that state, with careful protection when extremely low temperatures occur.
7. The fruit is a good source of vitamins A and C.
8. The mango is considered the oldest cultivated tree