పవన్ అశ్విని
సోల్స్ ఎక్సపరిమెంటింగ్ లయఫ్! ™
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
  Responsible?
I always had been a google fan. Google almost became one of my daily life vocabulary. I first heard the news a while ago that Google Earth made available all those "sensitive", "high-resolution satellite imagery" of "important places" of India (maybe other countries also EXCEPT AMERICA), it bothered me a lot. I am shocked how could such a company like google be so irresponsible. It worried me more when I further read that it 'blanks' out white house, leave about not a single clue of America's military bases.

What is google upto? Since it is an "American" Company, doesn't it have any kind of responsibility towards other nations. We all belong to this earth even before we belong to any nation. We divided Earth not because we can have wars against each other and rule others but to compete and develop individually but prosper as a whole. Doesn't google understand the basic rules of life?

I no longer like Google. Do I hate it? My soul doesn't allow me to hate a company which I liked so much for its innovation and creativity and also planned(not anymore) to join the team one day. But such incidents definetely worry me a lot...so much that one day I will burst...burst to gain hatred towards the country as a whole....

Grow up google!

Please I want to know what others think. Thanks.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Free Web Counter
Pavan Ashwini
My Photo
Name:
Records
November 2004 / August 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / July 2007 / November 2007 / November 2008 /


Google
MapQuest
Address/Intersection:
City:
State:ZIP Code:

Powered by Blogger