పవన్ అశ్విని
సోల్స్ ఎక్సపరిమెంటింగ్ లయఫ్! ™
Thursday, November 06, 2008
  A poem by me……..
I was not sure how I was feeling when I got laid off the next day Obama got elected. Was I happy that I get a break from work? Was I sad that I no longer get paid? Was I worried how I would find a job in this market at the end of the year.....I wrote this poem as soon as I am back from that meeting where we came to know that the whole team is going to go.....

The day is here…For change.
The day is here….America elected its 44th President.
The day is here written in history.
The day is here...every citizen of America is proud of.
The day is here...America can say to the world ' we are no more racists'.
The day is here...the first 'Colored' has become the President of United States in it's 400yr history.
The day is here...even an immigrant can say to his kid "You can be the President of United States of America'
The day is here…for the president of the World's most powerful country to face the biggest economic challenge after great depression.

The day is here…I am laid off.
 
Comments:
read-iwwh.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Free Web Counter
Pavan Ashwini
My Photo
Name:
Records
November 2004 / August 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / July 2007 / November 2007 / November 2008 /


Google
MapQuest
Address/Intersection:
City:
State:ZIP Code:

Powered by Blogger